The first Cross Institutional Hackathon of Brabant
Friday, November 12, the region of Brabant’s first ever cross-institutional hackathon will take place. Students from six different knowledge institutions will work together in groups of four. The teams will solve a business case in an innovative way and pitch it to a professional jury within 9 hours. The case will be provided by Supply Value, a consultancy firm in the field of procurement, supply chain management, and digital. Next to being Europe’s fastest growing consultancy company, Supply Value has been identified as the number one consultancy firm in supply chain management and procurement.
During the day:
- Experts in several different fields will provide workshops
- Business Developers will be there to guide
- Supply Value employees will consult on the case
- Inspiring entrepreneurs will tell their life-changing stories
- Dinner will be arranged
- Each participant will receive a goodie bag with tools to get through the day
- There will be a networking reception
And … The winning team wins a consultancy skills workshop. For more information click here: Supply Value Academy.
All in all, it will be a great educational experience. Do you want hands on experience in the field of consultancy? Do you want to be a Business Developer for the day? Would you like to…
- Participate in a hackathon?
- Work together with students of other educational institutions?
- Learn and experience to work solution-oriented on a real business case?
Then sign up now via the registration form in the link below! But be quick, only 60 spots are available.
Case provided by
- The fastest growing consultancy company of Europe
- The #1 consultancy company in Supply Chain management and procurement
- Winner of FD Gazellen awards 2018/2019/2020