At Philips we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation.
Our goal is to improve the lives of 2.5 billion people a year by 2030!
Join us in the hackathon to work on real healthcare challenges and create an impact! Together we will collaborate on:
- Improving the patient journey
- Creating a better operating room through gamification and mixed reality
- Improving stroke treatment by decreasing time from disease to treatment
- Creating more sustainable materials for healthcare
- Developing AI algorithms to help treat patients more effectively and efficiently
Join the Cross Institutional Hackathon of Brabant
Kickoff 14 April 15:30h @ Station88 Tilburg
Do you want to experience what it’s like to work on innovating the healthcare procedures of tomorrow? This is your chance! On Saturday May 21st, students from 6 different universities in Brabant will join forces with Philips to solve real healthcare challenges! On this day, you’ll collaborate with students and experts from Philips on a case, which you’ll pitch to a jury at the end of the day.
During the event you will:
- Work with experts from Philips and Business Developers from the universities on real healthcare challenges
- Experience the solutions and innovations that help treat patients better
- You’ll be picked up and returned to Eindhoven station
- Lunch, Dinner, and Drinks will be provided
- Network with Philips leaders, other students and get to know more about internships @ Philips
- Leaders and entrepreneurs will talk about how innovation helps physicians treat patients better
And … The winning team will win a prize to enjoy with their team! So:
- Do you want to learn how you create meaningful innovation?
- Do you want to experience life in an innovative company?
- Do you want to learn how you can create an impact at Philips?
Then join the hackathon! Sign up via the registration form in the link below, but be quick, only 60 spots available!